ACPI problem

toxa postfix at sendmail.ru
Fri Dec 12 14:33:32 PST 2003

I'm sorry for my stupid question but it's acpi-related so i put it there.
Then i ise acpiconf -s 4 (suspend to disk) or -s 3 (suspend to ram) my
laptop going to sleep with porewing off led, etc. but then i power it on
with button, it starts loading bootloader, and os, like it was powered off,
not suspended, ofsourse, dmesg says me then that all partitions weren't
umnount properly. So it is like dirty shutdown, not suspend.

what i do wrong?
thanks