Acpiconf Error?

Ryan Sommers ryans at gamersimpact.com
Thu Dec 11 21:58:32 PST 2003

I came across the following when my finger slipped on the keyboard:

root at lilshadow(/usr/src/sys/dev/acpica):acpiconf -d
root at lilshadow(/usr/src/sys/dev/acpica):acpiconf -e
acpiconf: enable failed: Device not configured

I found it odd that they both would not return the same error,
especially when they both call the ioctl() for the device. Is this the
intended result? Subsequent calls return the same as well. Acpi is
running on the system and I'm able to query battery status without
issue.

--
Ryan "leadZERO" Sommers
Gamer's Impact President