why support alpha??

Bill Fumerola billf at FreeBSD.org
Wed Dec 10 18:13:53 PST 2003

On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 09:10:42PM -0500, eqe at cox.net wrote:
> ok, and by saying the things you have said here you are doing something
> productive? I only made a suggestion nothing more nothing less why you take
> this so personally is beyond me but now I am done w/ this I have wasted
> enough time trying to explain myself to a narrow minded fool such as
> yourself.

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/eresources.html#ERESOURCES-MAIL

	Personal attacks and profanity (in the context of an argument)
	are not allowed, and that includes users and developers alike.
	Gross breaches of netiquette, like excerpting or reposting private
	mail when permission to do so was not and would not be forthcoming,
	are frowned upon but not specifically enforced. However, there
	are also very few cases where such content would fit within the
	charter of a list and it would therefore probably rate a warning
	(or ban) on that basis alone.

consider yourself warned.

--
- bill fumerola / fumerola at yahoo-inc.com / billf at FreeBSD.org