ath0 lost connection

Marcos Biscaysaqu marcos at thepacific.net
Wed Dec 3 11:45:50 PST 2003

Hi Kelley.
    The lasts update made a big different on the driver but still with
problems,  I have incoming errors  and Oerrs and encaptulation erros and
that make me loss connection with the clients, Im testing with 34 linux
clients, but when I change the wireless card on the AP for a simple
prism card the problem is corrected, anyway I agreed with you about the
driver is very solid and fast, but fixing this Errors will be GREAT!, I
hope someone can fix this soon

Regards
Marcos

--