HEADS UP! ATAng committed

Wiktor Niesiobedzki bsd at w.evip.pl
Tue Aug 26 04:26:50 PDT 2003

On Sun, Aug 24, 2003 at 11:27:05AM +0200, Soren Schmidt wrote:

> ATAng has just been committed. You need to make world after this update
> as atacontrol etc needs to pick up the changes.

After updating to ATAng my DVD drive isn't detected. I get following message:
ata1-slave: FAILURE - ATA_IDENTIFY status=51<READY,DSC,ERROR> error=4<ABORTED>

Before it was:
DVD-ROM <LG DVD-ROM DRD-8120B> at ata1-slave UDMA33

Is there anything I can do, to provide you more specific information, please
contact me.

Cheers,

Wiktor Niesiobedzki