ath0 card: CardBus card activiation failed

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Wed Aug 20 13:59:05 PDT 2003

In message: <20030820225524.U711 at leelou.in.tern>
            Lukas Ertl <l.ertl at univie.ac.at> writes:
: On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, M. Warner Losh wrote:
:
: > In message: <20030820222802.N711 at leelou.in.tern>
: >             Lukas Ertl <l.ertl at univie.ac.at> writes:
: > : Built last night after cvsup (times are CEST):
: > :
: > : $ ls -l /boot/kernel.old/kernel
: > : -r-xr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  4164476 20 Aug 00:03 /boot/kernel.old/kernel
: >
: > I was afraid you'd say that.  Are you building from a tree you check
: > out of CVS, or a tree managed directly by cvsup?
:
: A tree managed directly by cvsup.

OK.  I think I can't do much more until I get home and try it again on
my machine.  Unless you can back out last night's changes to pccbb.c
and try again.  From the debug you sent me, that's the only thing in
the loop.

Warner