an driver / Cisco Aironet 340 stopped working

Tomi Vainio - Sun Finland Tomi.Vainio at Sun.COM
Tue Aug 19 00:17:04 PDT 2003

Doug Ambrisko writes:

 > I assume you are using a pccard version.
 >
 > It only a problem newer firmware.  It works ... just noisy!
 >
 > You can try this patch to -current that should make it quiet.
 > There is a bug with -current and setting the TX speed that I need
 > to work on.  Looks like things changed in the wlan module.
 > I may commit this but there is an issue with the mpi-350 support.
 > They changed the programing paradigm and after 14 packets the
 > TX engine stalls.  I'm still working on tweaks to that.
 > I had hoped to get that working and commit all of this.
 >
 > Let me know how this works.  It should just work.

I was ready to say that it's not working but then ipv6 came up
automatically.  I didn't look this before but now it looks that
dhclient don't get address but if manually set v4 address it works.
I've to check how it works with older kernel because until now I only
checked that I didn't get address from dhcp.

  Tomppa