TESTERS WANTED for ATAng preview 2

Soeren Schmidt sos at spider.deepcore.dk
Sat Aug 16 13:06:06 PDT 2003

The story continues with Preview 2 - from the README:

Now the functionality is almost equal to that of stock ATA, I'm getting
close to being ready to expose this on the -current users, so please
give this a go to shake out the last nasties.
I've fixed alot of minor issue that testers have reported back (thanks!!),
plus a few chipset issued found over the last days.

Grap the latest from ftp.deepcore.dk/pub/ATAng and apply the diff files
to your src tree, remove the contents of sys/dev/ata and extract the
ATAng-*tgz file there, then do the usual drill to get a new kernel...

As usual it might kill your dog, abduct your kids and whatnot :)

Let me know how this works out for you!

Enjoy!!

-Søren