Bluetooth on -current

Lukas Ertl l.ertl at univie.ac.at
Sat Aug 16 10:01:51 PDT 2003

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003, Kim Culhan wrote:

> Does anyone know the status of Max Yevmenkin's bluetooth stack
> for -current?
>
> There appears to be bluetooth support with netgraph, is this working?
>
> Any expriences with bluetooth on -current are very greatly appreciated.

I've successfully used Bluetooth to connect to my mobile phone and use it
as a modem to connect to the internet.

So far, I'd say that Bluetooth support is fine in -CURRENT.

regards,
le

Lukas Ertl                             eMail: l.ertl at univie.ac.at
UNIX Systemadministrator               Tel.:  (+43 1) 4277-14073
Vienna University Computer Center      Fax.:  (+43 1) 4277-9140
University of Vienna                   http://mailbox.univie.ac.at/~le/