Problem with an onboard Realtek 8139D

Udo Schweigert udo.schweigert at siemens.com
Fri Aug 15 09:48:33 PDT 2003

Hi all,

with 5.1-current I have a problem with an onboard Realtek 8139D on a (very
recent Fujitsu E4010D centrino laptop): after some network activity the system
freezes. With 4.8-stable the NIC works flawlessly, but every 5.x-system I tried
had that problem (5.0-R, 5.1-R as well as recent snapshots). Is there anything
know or at least something I can do to inverstigate that.

My problem is that with that laptop under -current pccards also do not work
:-( so I'm stuck with the onboard NIC.

Best regards

--
Udo Schweigert, Siemens AG   | Voice      : +49 89 636 42170
CT IC CERT, Siemens CERT     | Fax        : +49 89 636 41166
D-81730 Muenchen / Germany   | email      : udo.schweigert at siemens.com