Perfect Setup to Freebsd Access Point!!!!

Marcos Biscaysaqu marcos at thepacific.net
Wed Aug 6 21:13:34 PDT 2003

Hi There
I removing the debugs on my kernel, but any way, do you think the setup
of my wireless card is wrong:
wi0: flags=8943<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,PROMISC,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
        ether 00:60:b3:7a:a3:1d
        media: IEEE 802.11 Wireless Ethernet DS/11Mbps <hostap>
(DS/2Mbps <hostap>)
        status: associated
        ssid XBOX 1:XBOX

why I still having 2mbps when I setup 11Mbps?
thanks

--

Marcos Biscaysaqu

Systems Administrator