Lucent IBSS mode doesn't work in -CURRENT?

Eirik Oeverby ltning at anduin.net
Mon Aug 4 03:46:22 PDT 2003

Sorry, I missed the point that it had once worked.
However, the point still needs to be made that in the past I have had
varying success with various firmware revisions, but the latest revision
is the only one that has worked everywhere I have tried it.

Good thing I didn't install the kernel I built yesterday, if that means
my wi-driven lucent card would stop working =)

To the maintainers: Take your time. Better do it right than do it quick
and dirty. It works in 4.x, and 5.x is not considered stable yet so if
anyone expects everything to work they are in error.

/Eirik