usbd does not use detach

Jan Stocker Jan.Stocker at t-online.de
Sat Aug 2 07:48:38 PDT 2003

Hi,
my usbd on -current does not call my script (or any command) given in
the detach-value in usbd.conf. This is the output

usbd: ucom0 matches ucom0
usbd: Found action 'Palm Handheld Device' for Palm Handheld, Palm, Inc.
at ucom0usbd: action 0: Palm Handheld Device
  vndr=0x0830 prdct=0x0060
  devname: ucom0
  attach='/usr/sbin/ppp -auto palm'
  detach='/test.sh'
usbd: Setting DEVNAME='ucom0'
usbd: Executing '/usr/sbin/ppp -auto palm'
Working in auto mode
Using interface: tun0
usbd: '/usr/sbin/ppp -auto palm' is ok
usbd: processing event queue on /dev/usb
usbd: driver-detach event cookie=3217029340 devname=ucom0
USB_EVENT_DRIVER_DETACH

P.S. i am tring to get my usb palm working with FreeBSD. The most
prefered solution is doing this with a ppp connection and a network sync
(all solutions i found in web are not correct but a good advice).
Does anyone has a USB palm directly syncing over USB?

--
Jan Stocker <Jan.Stocker at t-online.de>