Build failover ZFS, like HA-Storage from Solaris

Denny Schierz linuxmail at 4lin.net
Sun Feb 20 10:59:47 UTC 2011

hi,

Am 19.02.2011 um 02:39 schrieb Freddie Cash:

> And devd provides
> the hooks into your custom scripts so that when CARP switches from
> node 1 to node 2, you export the pool on node 1, and import the pool
> on node 2.

but how will I take care, that I don't get a split brain? Or do I think the right way, if I say "Only where the carp IP is active, that node has the force to import ZFS?" But what happens, if through a power cut both nodes are power on the same time? I miss something like a quorum device or service.

cu denny