HA Cluster in NetBSD

Miles Fidelman mfidelman at meetinghouse.net
Thu Aug 12 12:37:21 UTC 2010

> On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 9:31 PM, Dmitriy Kirhlarov<dimma at higis.ru>  wrote:
>

>> 11.08.2010 17:04, amol suroshe пишет:
>>
>> I am new to FreeBSD/NetBSD, I want to set up a HA cluster of FreeBSD Nodes and I am searching for the same.

I'm sort of interested in this too.  I'll be a little more specific.
I'm running a 2-node, high availability cluster based on:
Xen Hypervisor
Debian Dom0
md-based RAID on each node
DRBD disk replication
heartbeat/pacemaker for failover

I'm also thinking seriously of moving to Genett - which provides some
clean (less manual) integration of the pieces.

What would be an equivalent setup under FreeBSD or NetBSD?

Miles Fidelman