freebsd-cluster Digest, Vol 127, Issue 1

Oliver Fromme olli at lurza.secnetix.de
Tue Jul 14 13:49:44 UTC 2009

Andrei Manescu - Ivorde <andrei.manescu at ivorde.ro> wrote:
 > [/usr/ports/net/ipvs]
 > It's still in the ports in 7.0 and 6.0 so I guess it's still under development.

It was last updated 3 years ago.  5.4-RELEASE was the
last version supported by the patches, according to
the documentation.  It contains kernel patches and
builds a bunch of kernel modules, so I'm not surprised
it doesn't work anymore with a more up-to-date version
of FreeBSD.

Best regards
   Oliver

"I have stopped reading Stephen King novels.
Now I just read C code instead."
        -- Richard A. O'Keefe