ha-cluster on amd64

dmitry surovtsev dsurovtsev at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 28 00:40:54 PDT 2006

Thank you very much.

It's exactly what i need.

dmitry

Quoting dmitry surovtsev <dsurovtsev at yahoo.com> (Tue, 26 Sep 2006 07:52:46 -0700 (PDT)):    > Hi all,  >      >   The main aim: build high-available system on two or more FreeBSD servers like HA-Linux.  >   Does anyone know if such a project exist?  >   Clusterit port is not exactly what I want. Heartbeat is beautiful, but version 2 is available for linux only.  >   The latest 1.2.4 version in FreeBSD ports throws multiple errors while compiling and compilation stops.    Does carp(4) help you? If not, what are your requirements?    Bye,  Alexander.    --      124: Lotus Notes            Notes wurde von jemandem erfunden der Systemadministratoren            haßt. (Georg Bauer)  http://www.Leidinger.net  Alexander @ Leidinger.net: PGP ID = B0063FE7  http://www.FreeBSD.org     netchild @ FreeBSD.org  : PGP ID = 72077137