Beta tester on FreeBSD 11 RC on DigitalOcean

Ben Howard bh at digitalocean.com
Tue Sep 20 21:24:20 UTC 2016

Hi!

With the upcoming release of FreeBSD 11, DigitalOcean wants to support
a zero-day release -- meaning that we'll have images on the same day
that the ISO's become available.

So with that, I am looking for someone to kick the tires to provide
some feedback. If any of you are interested, I can drop a preview
image into your account. You'll need to launch via the API, but
otherwise all the other features should be supported.  If you're
interested, please send me an email with your email address you signed
up for on DigitalOcean.

Thanks,
Ben Howard