We're growing our team.

Aero Newsletter support.2018 at newsletter.aero
Sun Apr 15 20:15:22 UTC 2018

Today we'll be talking about joining our organisation.

View this email in your browser (https://mailchi.mp/newsletter.aero/were-growing-our-team-f9ukv57ps5?e=ee721100e8)

** We're growing our Team

** A new exciting time is here...
Hi there

I'm Jo,

Have you ever wondered if there's anything like the perfect marketing job? Or you'd like to earn additional income while maintaining your old job. This is the perfect opportunity for you, I explained in detail everything about our organisation and why i believe this is the perfect marketing job for you. Click on the big button below to see how to get started...
Learn More (https://video.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=dc768b6fa67904f2dc4ac74c8&id=38018b338e&e=ee721100e8)

Copyright © 2018 Aero Aviation, All rights reserved.
 From aviation to consumer goods. From New Zealand to the rest of the world. Community based consulting organization running strong since 2007.

Our mailing address is:
Aero Aviation
Sepapaja 6