Monroe Preview This Sunday 1:00 to 3:00

Yellow Bird Estate Sales insidersclub at yellowbirdestatesales.com
Wed May 17 11:25:40 UTC 2017

**

** You're Invited to a Preview Sunday (May 21st) From 1:00 to 3:00

This Sunday From 1:00 to 3:00

Address:
1990 Pleasant Valley Road
Monroe, GA 30655

Click Here to View Photos (http://yellowbirdestatesales.com/upcoming_details/141)

If you have problems Viewing the Photos:

Click Here (https://www.estatesales.net/GA/Monroe/30655/1384662)

** This Sunday (May 21, 2017) between 1:00PM to 3:00PM we will host a PREVIEW of the equipment at the Monroe, Georgia Estate Sale.

The sale will start on Thursday (May 25^th.) morning at 8:30AM. The sale will END on Friday afternoon at 4:00PM.

During the PREVIEW you will be able to make a SEALED OFFER on any of the equipment. The offers will be opened Thursday morning at 9:00AM.

Terms are CASH, CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD. We cannot accept checks.

Notes will be posted on each piece of equipment with the known condition. Some equipment has Georgia Titles and some will be sold with Bill of Sales only. This will be noted on each piece of equipment.

Sincerely,
Michael Adamson
770-402-5185 Mobile
.