molded abs case

Fowler_Eveline Fowler_Eveline at manufacturermold.com
Thu Aug 25 16:42:30 UTC 2016

Hello chromium,
How are you recently? I hope everything is fine with you.

we have obtained your imformation from the Internet and know that you are in the market for mould,which comes within the frame of our business activities. Great Honor that I can write a letter for you with a hope that we could establish a business relationship.

United mold is a professional mold maker, with over 13 years experience in exporting plastic injection molds and die casting molds to USA, European, Australia, Indian etc, <br />our business scope have covered from high –precision molds (+/- 0.02mm) to large size molds (2200mm), from home appliance, automotive, electrical parts, fitting to big industry parts.

Please visit our website for more details.

Pls feel free to send related inquiries or make a visit to check our capability and see if we can be a long term partner.

We hope to be favored with a reply with the least delay.
Good luck !

Cairne Lu
China United Mould Limited.
1F.,No.589-1 Jinbi Road, Longgang, Shenzhen, China.
Email: cairnelu at hotmail.com
TEL: +86 755 2841 9935
FAX: +86 755 2841 9935

Plastic moulds  |  Injection moulding   |  pressure casting  |  Design & Development  |  Rapid Prototyping  |  OEM Components