About Chromium

Николай Федоров koljasha at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 17:47:06 UTC 2015

Hello.
I apologize for my English, I use a translator.
I have a few problems, when I use Chromium.
I use PC-BSD and noticed a few problems using the browser. Initially, the
version 42 I collected from the ports, now I use 43 form packets (well, for
a long time to collect ((( ). And that's what the problems:
The first, version of Chromium 42 and 43 crashed (I use 43.0.2357.130 now,
whether before, I do not know) when I downloading a file, or after
downloading files and I click on the small arrow that lets you open the
folder with the downloaded file, or for example to cancel download. If I
just have to click on the downloaded file, then all is well. Chromium
crashed by clicking on the arrow.
Second, version of Chromium 43.0.2357.125 crashed, if I go to Settings -
version 43.0.2357.130 - this problem is solved.
Third, I noticed that in the version 43.0.2357.130 (whether problem before
- I do not know) if I go to Settings, then the processor is loaded at
50-70% (normal operation up to 25%), while if even I close Chromium, it
remains Chrom is a process that the executive CPU by 50-70%. This process
is only closed if I to kill him by hand.
An opportunity like something you can solve these problems, they are not
critical, but it is unpleasant.
Thanks.