Native build of chromium/webrtc source requires full path in /usr/local

Joe Nosay superbisquit at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 15:22:10 UTC 2014

I've had to rewrite the paths on h, c, and cc files for the build to
continue. The assumption, and hopefully not a faulty one, is that the port
Makefile can be edited so that any build from the Google Chrome Framework
can be ported to FreeBSD. Fewer files than thought of need to be changed;
and, even on the ChromeOS build, I have noticed that vfs.h references can
be replaced with NFS references- it's basically the same thing, which may
be good if someone is interested in having a ChromeOS Linux compatibility
layer.

Will the assumption work; and, if so, then what parts will I need to work
on?
Apologies for any jibber jabber
Thanks muchly