www/chromium displays only white

Beeblebrox zaphod at berentweb.com
Sun Nov 17 18:55:29 UTC 2013

Hello
I have Chromium 30.0.1599.101 installed on FreeBSD-11-Current_amd64.

When chrome starts and is directed to a website, the page loads but
nothing is visible and all I see is a white page. I can tell the page
is loaded because the mouse pointer changes when it gets near a page
link.

The same problem is seen when I go to the settings menu - it comes up,
but all text is the same white as the background and nothing is
visible.

I also have gnome3 (marcuscom) merged ports tree and I suspect the
cause might be from that change.

This is to inform you, and not a request for debug help. If you need
additional information please ask.
Regards.