Font display on Non-English sites

Yuri yuri at rawbw.com
Wed Nov 14 06:32:14 UTC 2012

Special unicode characters are also not displayed properly.
Even in the google results character U+200D (‍ ‍ ZERO WIDTH
JOINER) shows as a box.
This is some serious regression. Something similar happened before, over
a year ago, but was fixed back then.
Developer Tools/Elements also shows this problem.

Maintainers should take a look. I think you should roll the version back
to previous until regression is fixed.

Yuri