Greetings!

Mylan Connolly mylan.connolly at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 23:33:46 UTC 2016

I have been a long time Linux user, and over the past year started working
on a new project that fortunately allows us to rethink a lot of what we do
internally. Up until this point my only real experience with any BSD is a
pfSense firewall and we've had great luck with it.

I decided to give FreeBSD a shot and develop on it, as well as look into
how viable it is for us in hosting some web services that we use
internally.

Still have a lot to learn and test out but my hats off to the folks working
on the distribution, it's been a real pleasure so far! I was always scared
off at thinking the learning curve would be too steep for it to be worth
it, but so far that's definitely not been the case.

Just wanted to introduce myself and spread some love!

Mylan Connolly