How can I commit to FreeBSD current (10.0)

Eitan Adler lists at eitanadler.com
Tue Apr 16 06:25:19 UTC 2013

Send the code to hackers@ for review.  Once it has appropriate review send a
PR (http://www.freebsd.org/send-pr.html).

> Do I need a committer?

By virtue of committing having push access, yes. :)

> How can I get a committer to review and push my code?

Prod the relevant mailing lists.  Try to avoid private mail as things
tend to get lost and forgotten.

> When is the final date to commit code to FreeBSD 10.0?

Not for a long time.  The next 8.x and 9.x release aren't done yet,
and a schedule for 10.x hasn't been released yet.

New code gets settled in HEAD first anyways.

> I would appreciate any help or guidance...

I hope this helped, feel free to reply if you have any other questions.

--
Eitan Adler