Query about about freebsd-chat digestt, Vol 398, Issue 1

Martin Tournoij martin at arp242.net
Mon Nov 21 18:16:14 UTC 2011

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 11:10:49PM +0800, Cela Shi wrote:
> I am wondering that is there anything wrong with the topic? I am sure I
> have nothing to do with the Western Union, and even I have not got any
> account of it...

Welcome to the internet :-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phising

tl;dr version: If it's an email from your bank, or any other financial
institution for that matter, it's almost certainly a scam.

--
Martin Tournoij <martin at arp242.net>
http://arp242.net | http://daemonforums.org

QOTD:
In real love you want the other person's good.  In romantic love you
want the other person.
		-- Margaret Anderson