[URGENT] Assistance Requested in Looking for Dr Francis T. Seow, Harvard Law School Research Fellow

Martin Tournoij martin at arp242.net
Thu May 27 18:41:32 UTC 2010

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 06:20:39PM +0800, Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) wrote:
> EDIT: I overheard my neighbours claiming to have passwords/access to my
> email accounts.

Several independent double-blind studies that have been preformed, all suggested
that changing your password may create a situation where other (unauthorized)
parties no longer have access to your would-be secure service.

--
Martin Tournoij <martin at arp242.net>
http://www.carpetsmoker.net | http://www.daemonforums.org

QOTD: