BSDCan2010 - Most Amazing Line-up Ever?

Brandon Gooch jamesbrandongooch at gmail.com
Mon May 3 03:53:02 UTC 2010

So, I'm looking through the BSDCan2010 website, and I've literally
muttered "wow" to myself several times:

http://www.bsdcan.org/2010/schedule/

I'm relatively new to FreeBSD so I don't have much to compare this
conference to, but this has got to be one of the best BSD conferences
ever! Maybe the whole BSD thing is just still so novel to me right
now, but I do plan on looking through the BSDCan website archives to
acclimate a little...and maybe calm myself ;)

Sadly (and I mean SADLY), I'm not attending BSDCan2010. But those of
you who are going, are you as excited about going as I am for you :)
?!

Also, I'm curious. Those of you who have attended BSDCan (or other BSD
conferences) in the past, what are your thoughts on BSDCan2010? Do you
think it's going to be one of the best ever?

-Brandon
(A Giddy Fanboy :P)