FreeBSD vs Russian's laws

Rick N solarux at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 2 16:22:29 UTC 2009

"...So please stop spreading FUD and crying wolf, people.
You're definitely not doing FreeBSD a favour...."

 Nobody was "trying" to spread FUD, or a disfavour to FreeBSD here Oli,

I simply didn't understand exactly what he meant early on in this thread, and still not exactly sure,

 but thanks for looking into these quotes.

Rick.