[ fbsd_chat ] Re: What is this forum for?

Rick N solarux at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 3 17:12:28 UTC 2009

 sorry for thr msn response but:

now how did we all get this out of whack ?

-what!, we'll pontificate on what defines the age/pubescent/hair on balls, ...,/... barrier maybe what defines children and what defines a grownup.?

 Does it "really" matter? NO.

I havent checked, maybe there is a "freebsd-etiquette" forum or whatever to discuss the further development of the "rules of text-engagement" ?

 But, being this is freebsd-chat it's mostly about things freebsd -but not toooooo seriously? -hence freebsd-chat.

 If we might need a freebsd-mature-puberty-middleaged-children-oldfart-7badwords ?, then that would be too bad.

'cause many others prefer the "freedom of expression" at all costs, too much for that.

:)