<kein Betreff>

Sisantha Godawela-Ohle ekerberos at web.de
Thu Jun 19 14:55:34 UTC 2008

Hi,

i would like to get information regarding "Xorg -configure" on 1x1.4GHZ PIII and 2x1.4GHZ opteron servern with FreeBSD v.7.0.
Both gives me this "no devices to configure. configuration fail".
But I have the same FeeBSD v 7.0 on 2x1.2GHZ PIII Servers installed and successfully configured the Xorg!

All are having on board ati vedio graphics

I would be greatly appreciate if someone can give me a solution to this configurations problem.

thanks in advance,

sincerely,

Sisantha