why is it called /boot/beastie.4th ?

Allen doomnix at comcast.net
Sat Feb 2 01:33:08 PST 2008

On Sat, 2008-02-02 at 09:44 +0800, Erich Dollansky wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Allen wrote:
> > On Fri, 2008-02-01 at 22:23 +0100, Oliver Fromme wrote:
> >> KAYVEN  RIESE <kayve at sfsu.edu> wrote:
> >>  > you guys are meanies!  beasties even!
> >>
> > Wo ist dass? I didn't know it was still there!
>
> Only one 's' in dass is the correct spelling.

as far as I know, Only if you mean "the" the two s ending means "that"
and is because I can't do the character, so "ss" would be lowercase for
it. Kind of like adding an "e" for umlaut without doing the dots.

 :) I know using Rammstein to help learn a language seems odd, but
hearing a native speaker say words helps with pronunciation and slang as
well as spelling with lyrics in the CDs.

> man loader.conf will give you the hints
>
> > sehr danke!
>
> Bitte schön!

Willkommen :)