..just like always off topic

Byung-Hee HWANG bh at izb.knu.ac.kr
Sun Oct 7 08:58:54 PDT 2007

..First of all, I am not native English guy,
..so always I'm very sorry for poor English.

There are so many people here in FreeBSD mailing. And many people are
professional about FreeBSD, I think. I also use FreeBSD as main desktop.
But I have no such good knowledge for FreeBSD. I just use -RELEASE
branch every time. So pkg_add/pkg_delete is everything what I know.

>From now on, I am thinking about to do good with FreeBSD in real life. I
am now a biology student of a small university, as graduate course. But
there is no FreeBSD's role in my work. All work is performed by
MS-Windows.. My FreeBSD box is just as good as dummy. It's sad story.
What can I do for my work with FreeBSD? I'm really want to do my work
with FreeBSD.. word-processing, printing, statistics, ...

Could you please give me some advice..? I'm tired now, however, I'm
willing to listen to any comments.. any complain.. any thing.. for
advance..

Sincerely,

--
Byung-Hee HWANG <bh at izb.knu.ac.kr>

The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of
play.
		-- Kirk, "Shore Leave", stardate 3025.8