Site I found

Andrew Pantyukhin infofarmer at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jan 30 17:58:28 UTC 2007

On 1/30/07, Dan Langille <dan at langille.org> wrote:
> On 30 Jan 2007 at 10:18, Benjamin Adams wrote:
> > Last night I came across this site: BSDStories.com
> > Looks the the web developer just started it but a cool idea.
> > Something I just thought of sharing.
>
> Looks interesting.  As I've just looked at WHOIS, can you tell me
> what your relationship is with this website?  :)

He-he. Someone has to learn that self-evangelism should
always be anonymous :-)

Benjamin, are you aware that ipowerweb sells domains
for $6.50? You could have saved a little bit and
supported one of our sponsors at the same time!