KMail to mbox

soralx at cydem.org soralx at cydem.org
Fri Apr 28 05:27:11 UTC 2006

> > Anyone got an idea how to convert KMail's ~/Mail/* to standard
> > mboxes?
> It is most likely using either MH or Maildir. I honestly suggest
> leaving it as that and forgeting about the evilness that is mbox, but
> if you want to, there are a few ports in the ports tree that should
> be useful.

The complication is that the filthy KMail saves message flags in some
'index' files (instead of in message headers). All I want to do really
is to convert these into any standard format, such as mbox (what's evil
about it, BTW?) for use with some normal mail client (Sylpheed probably).

Timestamp: 0x4451A5ED
[SorAlx]  ridin' VN1500-B2