How do hackers drive?

Person, Roderick personrp at ccbh.com
Fri Oct 31 09:20:05 PST 2003

Well I'm not sure if this confirms your sanity, but I do that too. Not only
for driving but also walking or taking a bus or even task such as cleaning
the house.  And yes, most people don't do this in my experience.

Roderick Person
Programmer
personrp at ccbh.com
http://www.ccbh.com

"Outside the software community, people think that nerdWear is some sort of
clique/fashion statement, whereas we know it's a ploy to get out of being
invited to review meetings."

Martin James,
bpot