Cryptographically enabled ports tree.

William Fletcher ultraviolet at epweb.co.za
Tue Jun 24 00:41:32 PDT 2003

> You don't trust your local network, but you do trust the rest of the
> Internet? I want to meet you. You're funny.
No. Just, what do people do when they root on box on a network?
Try take over the rest of the network.
Thats why I think cvsup-ssl or knowing cvsup -a works would be great.

What I'm saying is, I want to trust the cvsup server, so, people
on my local lan, or anywhere, cannot fiddle with traffic from it, etc.

Anyway, this thread needs to die.

--
William Fletcher (ultraviolet)		      Powered by http://www.FreeBSD.org/
IT Administrator, EPWeb networks.	                  irc at irc.epweb.co.za
http://www.epweb.co.za/				       http://vision.za.net/irc/
Tel: +27 (041) 395 6800
Fax: +27 (041) 395 6818
Support: support at epweb.co.za

My new years resolution will be to not get stressed by linux and its users.