bsd daemon chick wallpaper??

Paul Robinson paul at iconoplex.co.uk
Thu Jun 19 06:19:39 PDT 2003

On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 01:25:26PM -0400, Bill Moran wrote:

> I can hardly blame her, but you'd think the women who actually post personal
> ads would respond to me.  My opening lines can't be that bad, can they?

You have to do it the way everybody else does it and "adapt". In other
words, must relationships start out because they're based on lies and
bullshit.

> "Foul-mouthed, compulsive male seeks gorgeous female who grocks pointers and
> encyrption math.

Confident and focused male seeks lady with an interest in intellectual
pusuits.

[Note - you probably don't want a lady. You probably want a slut if you
haven't dated in a while. But that doesn't go down well in ad land.... :-) ]

> Must enjoy spending long hours in dark rooms coding until
> her eyes hurt, then be overcome with the desire to mountain-bike for miles
> on end until she can no longer stand.

Should enjoy spending time pursuing isolation and peace, away from the
madness of the real world.

> Women with previous modelling
> experience
> who look good in swimsuits preferred.

Vanity acceptable.

> Money and expensive toys are a plus."

Used to travelling to far away places, in style.

Trust me. That'll go down well better.

--
Paul Robinson