Looking for holes in the docs to fill in

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Thu Jun 12 11:09:58 PDT 2003

Hey folks,

I'm looking for holes in the docs to fill in.  Trying to come up with a
project to do.

Please make some suggestions as to where you feel the docs are weak.

One thing I feel is missing is a basic admin tutorial for newbies.  I mean,
the handbook covers installing and getting everything up and running, but
once you're there you're lost.  A lot of Linux folks seem to get lost
(for example) figuring out how to get Apache to start automatically after
it's installed.  I'm guessing an explanation in the ports section of the
handbook would help, what do others think?

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies