FreeBSD Version Release numbers

Paul Robinson paul at iconoplex.co.uk
Tue Jun 10 09:26:57 PDT 2003

On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 12:17:47PM -0400, Bill Moran wrote:

> I sure hope not.  The only reason I posted was that this thread promised
> to bring me out of my dark mood.

Just look at this picture again:

http://www.iconoplex.co.uk/bears.jpg

Feel better? Thought so. If not, or you want more, make some paper robots:

http://www.robo-t.com/r-kata.html

You know it makes sense.

The FreeBSD project really should consider building some robots. Big ones.
With lasers. So we can take over the world. Then Jennifer Aniston would have
to work for us. She'd probably even help get SMP sorted. And libh. Yes,
that's what we need - giant, killer robots. Let's get to work.

--
Paul Robinson