FreeBSD Version Release numbers

Paul Robinson paul at iconoplex.co.uk
Tue Jun 10 08:42:55 PDT 2003

On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 10:36:19AM -0500, Matthew D. Fuller wrote:

> For what it's worth, if you -can- get Michelle Pfeiffer to model
> a latex daemon suit for the catalog, I strongly suggest you do.
> Breasts can sell anything. Shiny red latex body suits start
> religions.

Yeah, but Jennifer Aniston is likely to get commits in more often. Perhaps.
Maybe not.

> Now, who wants a _dragon_?

Bill does, but only a really badly drawn one with stick legs and an arm
coming out of it's neck.

I wanted a polar bear. A drunk polar bear. Hanging out with his mates. Or a
C-list celebrity who has been out of work for a few years and who is
prepared to sell his soul to us. Mainly because then we'd have a real person
to play with and make do stupid things in the name of the project. It'd be
fun, if not a little degrading.

--
Paul Robinson