FreeBSD Version Release numbers

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Tue Jun 10 07:26:28 PDT 2003

Paul Robinson wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 02:57:03PM +0200, Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote:
>
>>That would require a change of mascot.
>
> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Don't start that one again. Right, look away
> everybody, nothing to see hear, DES didn't say a word, come on now, get on
> with your work....

Oh, come on.  I think it's time to consider a new mascot.

How 'bout an ostrich?  We could call him "strut" for short?

Or a pigeon?  Alright ... maybe that's not such a good idea, but we could call
him "Bert"!

Or maybe a dragon?  We could call him "Trogdor"!
http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail58.html

Just some ideas ...

--
Bill Moran