Welcome to our (jfs ML) You are added automatically

jfs-admin at japanfs.org jfs-admin at japanfs.org
Sun Jun 1 07:30:28 PDT 2003

Welcome to the Japan for Sustainability newsletter!

We will send you our newsletters from Japan for Sustainability, a
non-profit communication platform to disseminate
environmental information from Japan to the world, with the
aim of helping both move onto a sustainable path.

Please send us your comments on our web site and the newsletter and let
us know what other kinds of information you would like to see. We welcome
your input to enhance our activities.

When you "reply" to the newsletters, your mail will get only to the
e-mail box of our secretariat. Or send your comments to:info at japanfs.org

                                                      Junko Edahiro
                                                      Hiroyuki Tada
                                           Japan for Sustainability