[Bug 204521] [new driver] [request] Port rtsx from OpenBSD to FreeBSD
bugzilla-noreply at freebsd.org
bugzilla-noreply at freebsd.org
Fri May 29 16:22:42 UTC 2020
https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=204521
--- Comment #140 from hlh at restart.be ---
(In reply to Jesper Schmitz Mouridsen from comment #139)
I forget to put the right message when switching back the content of the
power_xx(). So it is just in power_up and not power_on.
I found that rtsx_mmcbr_update_ios() never encounter a power_on.
You was right when you switch power_up and power_on because so you do a
power_on when a power_up was requested.
In the github I push now, I change the switch in rtsx_mmcbr_update_ios()
switch (ios->power_mode) {
case power_off:
if (sc->rtsx_power_mode != power_off) {
rtsx_bus_power_off(sc);
sc->rtsx_power_mode = power_off;
}
break;
case power_up:
// if (sc->rtsx_power_mode != power_up) {
// rtsx_bus_power_up(sc);
// sc->rtsx_power_mode = power_up;
// }
// break;
case power_on:
if (sc->rtsx_power_mode != power_on) {
rtsx_bus_power_on(sc);
sc->rtsx_power_mode = power_on;
}
break;
};
To be more coherent (if it is possible ;-)
Can you please test with this last update
thanks
--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the freebsd-bugs
mailing list