kern/177495: [patch] Fix a small typo in a comment
hiren.panchasara at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 07:30:01 UTC 2013
>Synopsis: [patch] Fix a small typo in a comment
>Arrival-Date: Sat Mar 30 07:30:00 UTC 2013
>Originator: Hiren Panchasara
>Release: FreeBSD stable 9.0
freebsd stable 9.0
Fixing a typo in a comment.
--- sys/sys/bus.h (revision 248924)
+++ sys/sys/bus.h (working copy)
@@ -538,7 +538,7 @@
* is for drivers that wish to have a generic form and a specialized form,
* like is done with the pci bus and the acpi pci bus. BUS_PROBE_HOOVER is
* for those busses that implement a generic device place-holder for devices on
- * the bus that have no more specific river for them (aka ugen).
+ * the bus that have no more specific driver for them (aka ugen).
* BUS_PROBE_NOWILDCARD or lower means that the device isn't really bidding
* for a device node, but accepts only devices that its parent has told it
* use this driver.
More information about the freebsd-bugs