kern/105093: [ext2fs] [patch] ext2fs on read-only media cannot
sarawgi.aditya at gmail.com
Sun May 10 14:50:03 UTC 2009
The following reply was made to PR kern/105093; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: Aditya Sarawgi <sarawgi.aditya at gmail.com>
To: bug-followup at freebsd.org
Cc: csaba.henk at creo.hu
Subject: Re: kern/105093: [ext2fs] [patch] ext2fs on read-only media cannot be mounted
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 20:14:11 +0530
I have tested this bug on 8.0-CURRENT and it seems to be fixed.
I did the following to test the bug
1) Created a sparse file using dd
2) Then using mdconfig created a node
3) Formatted using mkfs.ext2
4) Remounted the host file system has ro
5) Then mounted the sparse file with -o ro
The sparse file is getting mounted perfectly so I request to mark this bug has closed.
More information about the freebsd-bugs