Amd

Kai Storbeck kai at xs4all.net
Mon May 26 16:20:26 UTC 2008

Hello all,

I've just subscribed, trying to be useful. Theres a few things I've
noticed on the new problem reports;

The valid tag "amd" doesn't refer to a scsi driver but to the
automount daemon [amd(8)].

On the NFS tag I found 2 problem tickets both referring to NFS
stalling on NIS lookups albeit on different stages in the loading:
conf/17540 and conf/22308. They are both quite old, and if I would be
in the position of fixing bugs, I'd ask them to resubmit it. Its 2008.

Is there a policy on old tickets on old issues that really should have
a followup for a later release?

Kai
--
This was an above the .signature production