Plan for a bugathon this weekend

Alexandre "Sunny" Kovalenko gaijin.k at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 02:44:53 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-06-17 at 23:11 +0100, Gavin Atkinson wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> In case you haven't heard, we're holding another bugathon this weekend,
> 20-22nd June.  This time, we will mostly focus on the large numbers of PRs
> tagged as containing patches, and trying to get them evaluated and
> possibly committed.
Would some kind soul with the proper authority, please, close
"bin/120336", quoting

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=141019+0
+/usr/local/www/db/text/2008/freebsd-acpi/20080217.freebsd-acpi

as the justification. I should have asked for it long time ago, but now
it definitely needs to be done before someone spends any time reviewing
attached patch.

Thank you in advance,

--
Alexandre "Sunny" Kovalenko (Олександр Коваленко)